6/27/2006

The Gitbox Case, Installment Two.

Hey. More shit on my case.

Thanks to Mr. Scott Stoneman, for bringing to my attention the symbol used on Mandalore armor: the skull of the Mythosaur. While it's kind of a fruity name, it's a cool pic. I can't find a picture of a mythosaur anywhere, except for a city built out of mythosaur bones.

Anyway, this next one was suggested by Rob, but it's all about Joel here. Not done yet; it needs a little cleanup, but it'll be cool, I think.

And then, of course, I had to put on the Boyscout You know, the Last Son of Krypton, the Man of Tomorrow. Big Blue. The Man of Steel, The Metropolis Marvel. This guy. Unfinished, of course. The yellow's going on now.

Later,
Chuck

2 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Wow! Chuck, you're on fire! That case looks kickass! I also learned more than I ever thought I would know about graphic novels and super heroes from your last few blog entries....

11:34 PM  
Blogger I am being paid to do this said...

oh, just wait. comic books kick ass. I never knew, when I was a kid; I thought comics were lame... but they got really cool in the later eighties. More to come.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home