3/13/2006

Hey, New Gig.


So let me recount a conversation for you:

Me: "Fuck Shit Ass. Shit Shit Fuck Ass. Ass."

Andrew: "Hey, man, that's pretty funny."

Me: "Heh-heh. Fuck. Yeah, I guess, but what to do with this divine muse? Fuck."

Andrew: Well, you should go to craigslist and find a writing job."

Me: "Yeah, but fuck, dude... wait, I just said buttfuck. Heh-heh."

Andrew (exasperated: "Here. (sends link to craigslist writing stuff) Look there."

Me: "Mheh. Fuck. Cool. Thanks, ass--er, dude. Thanks mucho."


So now, it seems, I write for this website, called Beer.com. It's a lot of T&A, which is cool, and links to funny things, and humorous articles written by other guys, and me.

And as of right now, the thing I wrote is the second most popular thing on the whole goddamn page... who knew? So I sent 'em another one, and we'll see where that goes.

Fuckin A.

ps. the most popular thing is a strip pool game... which totally makes sense.
c-$

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Dude! That's some funny stuff! Can't wait to see what comes next.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Junk in the Trunk said...

Woot Woot!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home