4/03/2006

Insufficency Wins The Day! More to Follow!

What a horrid-looking man.


But then, it's not really his fault. He's French, and hisname is Reggie.



Anyway, it's 11:46pm on Monday. I woke up yesterday at 6:30am in Cuba, flew home, drove a bus until 5:58am this morning, slept for four and a half hours, and drove a bus intil an hour ago.


But you need to know about the next beer.com article; a warning, if you will against those funky chicks we've all met in the online dating community. You, know, with all that online dating that we all do. On the internet. Chicks.


Anyway, probably Wednesday I'll have a full post going with several funny things about Cuba, and some absolutely non-Photoshopped pictures.

Until then, bend an elbow for me.
Chuck

2 Comments:

Blogger Junk in the Trunk said...

well, considering your lack of sleep I'll forgive the typo, but if this was The Lydster I wouldn't let it slide.

Word up - G - hope you're slightly tanned - 'cause if you're not . . .

12:37 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Hey Chuck! How was Cuba?
I read your most recent beer.com post (it's funny, yes indeed). I did want to stand up for chicks on-line though...... I met my husband on-line (you know, that Andrew guy!) some of us are actually "women", with "cool personalities" and no children of our own (or wishes to date our sons, ew)..... I will admit to claiming to speak fluent Swedish however, which is of course total fabrication! (but it worked!)

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home